Thursday, October 30, 2008

ATC Overdrive




Well Today ive had a full on ATC day, took the day off studying to indulge.
Managed to get my 11 Christmas ATCs done for Scrapbook Dreams, Also worked on my Vintage Vixens, im doing sets of 4 from the 1920's to the 1960's, i got the 1920's ones finished today aswell as play around with this lovely little beauty here, i had heaps of fun playing with her, made a huge mess too, was reat fun The first photo captures the true shine of those lovely pearl ex powders and the second is so you can see the picture of the girl better :)
Manage to finally get ahold of canon too they told me it was goin to cost $130 to get a new print head for my printer, and that they dont make the ink cartridges for them either, so it would be advised i just go and buy a new one, my printer is not even 4 years old yet, seems a waste of money if they arnt gunna supply the parts for it anymore, anyways thats my little vent, i did go to harvey normans though and manage to pick up one for $78, not even a quarter of the price as my old one, but we will see how it handles :D

No comments: