Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Full on Weekend

Well Lachlans birthday party was on sunday, had a wonderful day, as usual made food for an army and had heaps leftover, he got spoilt rotten, and loved his Thomas cake, but he did pick it out hahaha, he didnt like everyone singing happy birthday, so he put his hands over his ears and screamed at everyone to shut up, much to our amusement :D

Me Feeding my lil brother choccy cake :D


I also let him play with my camera, yea my hairs were standing on end thinking he was gunna break my precious baby, but too my amazement he took some beautiful photos, just love the first one of my mum




We also had a few fireworks that night for Lachlan too, he enjoyed it, last year he was quite scared, but he was loving the big bangs, although must admit, each year fireworks are just getting more stink, not worth the money anymore.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

LOL at the singing!! Your wee man has a natural talent for photography I can see, love his snaps!