Monday, February 16, 2009

Altered Shadow Box And a Sock Monkey


Thanks to sonya for giving me the idea bout the shadow box, i really had fun with this, the woman inside is 3-d and i even cut more butterflies to make pop up a bit more too, i used stuffing and small rocks with alcohol inks to make the mossy rock effect down the bottom,




I also had a lil vision of a sock monkey the other day, went and saw my poppy as i know he has quite a big collection of those really long walking socks, and heaps that were still in the packet, joys of christmas presents :D
My monkey came out exactley the way i wanted him, nice and lanky, and rough loooking, i still havent come up with a name, but im sure one will come to me soon,



2 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh Amanda I love love love your shadow box and your very cool sock monkey! Clever you!!

Roo said...

Oh he is a cute as monkey - very funky.