Thursday, July 16, 2009

Paper Mache Masquerade Mask and a Tiled Canvas

Over at Glamour Girls we did a swap for an altered mask, I made a paper mache mask then i used texture paste and glimmer screens to make part of the design, also used Jo Sonyas irredescent paints and run'n'buff in Jade, Antique Gold, Sapphire and Autumn Bronze
Was really happy with the result, this one was sent off to Dianne.




I had fun with this canvas as well as made a complete mess :) was a special project of mine :) I cut out the squares then decorated them individually using Utee, Magic Mesh, Inks, Paints, Stamping and Embossing and quite a few other things,

2 comments:

lianne said...

wow Amanda you have been doing some beautiful altered art work, I love the mask and the tiled canvas, so cool.

Carol said...

That mask looks like fun,and your canvas is Devinne,so much work in it,I love all the altered stuff you've been doing.