Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Few Swap and A New Atc

Finally made some time to pull all these wonderful cards out of their protective pages, and of course put them straight back in, first up we have the "Halloween Swap" from SBBD

All of these were just lovely and creepy ;) look at all the black and orange :D


The next 2 swaps were done through Scrapbook Dreams

The first one is the "Christmas" Swap, these were all so gorgeous and soo much sparkle :)
and the second swap was "Favourite Thing Bout Summer", they are all so bright and summery


This swap i done through a little group, these are the "Introduce Yourself Swap", It felt really weird doing an atc on myself, but when these all came back, they were all so gorgeous, and great to put face to names :D



Ive alo been working on some asian inspired atcs, this is one that ive finished, i used a stamp of 3 oriental women, i used versamark then embossed with black powder, i cut this woman out the coloured her in metallic and non metallic felts, then glazed in dimensinal magic, for the background i used origami paper and stamped a script stamp over the background, and used gold embossing powder, also used some german scrap, its not quite finished as im still searching for the right type of flowers to put on it :)


3 comments:

Sonya said...

My goodness girl- you have been busy! I did an ATC swap a wee while back where the theme was 'About Me' We had to add a photo and tell a little about ourselves. I really treasure those ATC's now, as it is lovely to see the face of the person you are 'cyper talking to!' I keep them around my computer screen.
You have some awesome ATC's there.

lianne said...

your canvases are so beautiful Amanda, and so are your ATC's. And I see down below you gave me a blog award, thank you so much.

Carol said...

Hi Amanda, love the idea of the intro ATC`s and your canvases are
awsome. I have left you a blog award on my blog.
thanks for shearing
carol