Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lovely Big Update

Well where to begin :D


Firstly Thankyou so much Sonya for the lovely blog award, it made my day!!!

The rules are:


1. Add the logo to your blog.

2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.

4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!


Okay i have no idea how to link the urls to the name, so to the nominating










I think thats it :) love visiting all your blogs!




On another note, I had a wonderful new years with my darling girls, was a lovely night,


Now New Years Resolutions, i had to sit down and think bou these long and hard cause this year i plan on sticking to them, well trying too anyway :) hope you are sticking to yours ;)

1. Go to the gym, and eat properly no more junk food, (so far so good)


2. Get some of my list done, (I made a list of 30 things i want to do before im 30, need to get stuck into it, will post 'the list' in another post one day)


3. Get my license, ive been really slack with this and as ashamed as i am, im still on my learners haha, i know i will pass with flying colours just really need to find the time to do it, so by march should be done, fingers crossed.


4. Give up smoking, always a resolution that never happens, but this year ive made it my top goal.

5. Do some scrapping outside my comfort zone, experiment, and do some more layouts, havent done many lately, so must get stuck in.


I have also been having a lil dabble in altered canvas, heres one ive been working on, im not entirely happy with it, needs some improvement, jut trying to use different textures and mediums, out of my comfort zone :) but loving it!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Love your canvas Amanda, its beautiful! Good luck with all of your resolutions

Katepai said...

Hi Amamda,

thanks for the award. I'm pretty new at the blog thing so have no idea what to do so will be a rule breaker and just say thanks!! Hope that's ok.

Kate

lianne said...

hey thanks for the award Amanda. Your canvas is beautiful, would love to see it in real life, could you bring it in to the shop next time you come in.