Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bella Vi Mineral Lipsticks

Over my next few posts I'm going to go over some of the Bell Vi Make Up range, I really love this brand, not only does it look good, it is good for your skin too.

So today we will go through some of there lipstick range, well the ones I have in my kit anyway, 
All Bella vi's lipsticks are naturally pigmented and dye-free, they have an amazing range of colours and are very moisturising as they contain natural oils like jojoba and castor seed oils.


First up we have the lovely classic packaging with beautiful script writing



 SET 1



                                                                  Above: Colours from left to right

Red Passion - Is a Red/Brown Shade and has a gorgeous shimmer to it
Nude - Is a beautiful Pinky/Nude colour
Mocha - Is a matte chocolate brown colour
Red Rouge - Is a delicious matte red
Tropical Melon - Is a matte watermelon colour

Mocha and Red Rogue are two of my favourite evening time shades 



SET 2


 Above: Colours from left to right

Lily Rose - Is a shimmery light pink/rose colour
Pink Diva- Is a gorgeous vibrant pink shimmer
Orange Zing - Is a vibrant burnt orange
Summer Pink - Is a matte baby candy pink
Living Doll - Is a shimmery cool pink

Below are swatches of the colours



SET 3




 Above: Colours from left to right

Raspberry Delight - Is a beautiful deep pink matte
Exotic Plum - Is a is a browny/purple colour matte
Misty Mauve - Is a shimmery lilac colour
Crushed Velvet- Is a shimmery mauve colour
Frangipani - Is a peachy/pink shimmer

Crushed Velvet is one of my absolute faves - it is perfect for day time wear.




              They all glide on beautifully and have quite a decent wear to them I got at least 4-5 hours before they started to fade 
Overall Bella Vi make absolutely beautiful lipsticks and as you can see many shades to choose from and these are not all of them, I would still love to get Tangerine and Hot Ginger, which are both different shades of oranges.

Have you tried Bella Vi Lipsticks before? Let me know what you think in the comments


2 comments:

Lipstick Bones said...

I haven't even heard of this brand but goddamn, all of the lipsticks look beautiful. I love the packaging and the shade 'red rouge' looks amazing. Are mineral lipsticks more comfortable to wear than regular lipsticks?

Unknown said...

The shimmer ones feel similiar to regular lipsticks but I love the way the matte ones, feel like you arn't wearing anything at all :)