Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Memebox Unboxing - Brightening Skin Care Special #24


This is my FIRST Memebox, so I'm super excited to open it and peek at the products!!!

I purchased this memebox as I'm not completely happy with my complexion, I have some hormonal pigmentation and some redness around my cheeks, that I'd love to reduce so I thought this would be the perfect box.



BRIGHTENING SKIN CARE SPECIAL #24
$23.00 + $6.99 Shipping

Description:
Makeup is not the whole truth.
There’s no denying that the gorgeous, even-toned and glowing complexion that we see on K-celebs comes from a great skin care routine. Before you can even consider choosing the perfect foundation or tackling those pesky hyperpigmented dark spots, you need to address how to even out and brighten up your complexion not matter what your skin color. So, learn the insider secrets to the latest Korean brightening skincare craze with skincare products that give you a smoother and brighter skin, minus the dark spots caused by sun damage and scarring! De-makeup and reveal radiant and even complexion without a hint of blemish



ISPREN - Magic Eye Solution Wise Pack  
Full Size 4.7g RRP$3.00

Have you ever stressed over dark circles and sagging skin under your eyes? Then, this eye patch is for you.
The hydro gel type patch works to soothed and lock in all the moisture and nutrition onto your eye contours, hydrating and brightening up "panda eyes"

I can't wait to try these out! 


DERMAHOUSE - Perfect Whitening Moisture Mask
Full Size 120ml RRP $29.00

Deeply nourish and brighten up your dull skin while having your beauty sleep, The niacinamide component of this pack helps treat red, coarse and uneven skin tone.

Now this is a product I need, have high hopes for this product!


YUFIT - Eon Wheat-Germ 97 Essence 
Full Size 50ml RRP 50ml

A whitening, anti-wrinkle, brightening and moisturizing facial essence all in one! This essence contains naturally derived ingredients which all work to deliver abundant nutrition deep down into your skin, for an overall brighter and healthier complexion.

I really like the sound of this product, you use it after your toner and pat it into your skin.


  CLEOSIS - All In One Shining Finisher
Full Size 45ml RRP $39.00
(Availible at Memeshop)

Combining a skin toner, an essence, a moisturizing cream, and a primer in one smart item, This product is used as the very last step in your skin care routine to hydrate, firm up, brighten, treat fine wrinkles and smooth out uneven skin tone texture AND prepare the skin with an extra glow before make up

WOW this product definitely promises a lot, excited to try this one!


 FINCO - Solution Spot
Full Size 25ml $42.00
(Availible at Memeshop)


This product specifically targets red, uneven spots or emergency break-outs on your skin.
It works to soothe and brighten up uneven reddish spots and acne scars.
It can also be applied on top of make up as its texture is translucent and gel-like.

Oooh another product I can't wait to try, I've been suffering with hormonal breakouts at the moment and would really love a fix around that time of the month.



I'm really happy with all the products in this box and can't wait to try them out, so much potential, excited that my next Memebox should be on my doorstep within the next couple of days.
I am definitely a Memebox convert :) 


2 comments:

Chikoboo said...

Awesome review and congrats on your first memebox, probably not your last one I bet ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh such a great unboxing - this bpx looks absolutely fantastic. I would love to hear how you find the Whitening Moisture Mask - I have redness in my face also. The packaging for the eye pack IS SO CUTE OMG. PANDA'S!!! <3