Friday, August 1, 2014

Violet Box Unboxing July 2014



Well it's that time of the month again,  I haven't done an unboxing of my previous ones, 
but thought I would start :)

The box was different this time, very similiar to how you would open a match box, and filled with lovely strips of purple paper, reminds me of digging for lucky dip bags when I was a child, the box was a little bigger too, so was great that all the product wasn't squished in.

You will have to excuse the quality of my pictures, it was late at night and my camera was dead :(




I was acutally pleasantly surprised with all of the items in this months box, as I know I will use all of them.

First up we have 



CHELLA HIGHLIGHTER PENCIL - RRP $22.00 NZD


Full size in Ivory Lace
This is the perfect shade for highlighting for my skin colour so was very pleased with this, 
This highlighter pencil is very creamy in texture and it blends very well too.
Also works perfectly on the inner eye as an eye widener.
Was designed to brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and red spots., have yet to try it as a concealer.




 SUKIN PURIFYING FACIAL MASK RRP $15.00 NZD 100ml



There were 2 satchets of this mask, I did find on the internet that for 2 of them is $2.95
I haven't tried this mask before so I am looking forward to it,
It's designed to leave skin feeling refreshed, nurtured and completely clean.
 I've always picked up Sukin products in store but never actually purchased one, will be great to try out!



 LAQA & CO LIP LUBE RRP $20.00 NZD


This lip pencil is full size.
I think this colour is Stranger Danger, as it doesn't say anywhere on it 
This is a very bright shade of pink, I'm not a very pink girl at all, but this has a lovely creamy consistency and glides extremely well over the lips. 
May become a convert to pink you never know.....




 SO SUSAN FLUTTER MASCARA RRP $32.00 NZD


This mascara is full size.
It has lovely packaging, it is designed to seperate lashes but give you voluminou, dark curvy lashes
I have yet to try this, I have so many other mascaras to get through before I even get the chance.




 SKIN & CO TRUFFLE THERAPY SERUM - RRP $75.00 NZD 30ml


5ml Sample Size
Designed to help skin fight free radicals and help hydration, reduce fine lines and wrinkles 
I'm really excited to try out this product as I suffer from dry skin and of course I have a few pesky wrinkles that I'd love to see diminish.




APPELLES SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER -RRP $18.95 NZD 150ml


60 ml Sample Size

These smell absolutely divine, and the packaging is gorgeous aswell.
Made from all natural ingredients - what could be better!
Can't wait to try them 



This is my third box from Violet Box since they released them in New Zealand and I must say I have loved every one of them so far, definitely worth the $29.95 NZD a month, especially after added up the individual items the box is roughly worth $105.00

Keep it up Violet Box! xxx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a good box - the mascara and lip pencil look really awesome (btw I think pink lips would look incredible on you).