Saturday, August 23, 2014

Shiseido ULTIMUNE Power Infusing Concentrate

Recently I was lucky enough to be accepted to trial a new Shiseido product through their facebook page,

Description:
The ultimate concentrate for enhancing skin's inherent multi-defensive power against signs of aging, environmental factors and daily stress. Day by day, your skin becomes smoother and more resilient making wrinkles less noticeable and your complexion appears to glow with more radiance than ever. Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate is for all women of all ages. It works with your skincare to boost the benefits of your regimen, no matter your concerns.

Shiseido's exclusive Ultimune Complex helps boost defensive functions that have declined in Langerhans Cells, the cells that hold the key to promoting skin's multi-defensive power. Now your skin can achieve its greatest beauty potential.

  • Immediately, skin feels full and supple, with a silky-smooth surface.
  • In one week, skin appears to glow more than ever.
  • In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.



Price: $118 for a 30ml Bottle 

Scent/Texture: Light Gel consistency  and classic Shiseido skincare smell

How to use: Use as a "pre-serum" before you use your normal serum, eye cream and moisturiser,
Apply morning and night after cleansing and softening the face. When using other serums, apply Ultimune first to enhance the benefits of the following treatments.


I got this product in a 30ml bottle, It does come in other sizes also. This serum is just what I needed to fit into my skincare routine at the moment. I have currently been using the Ibuki range aswell as a few products from the White Lucent range, as I am wanting to target some pigmentation and dryness in my skin







INGREDIENTS: Water, Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Triethylhexanoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-14m, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Linalool, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Geraniol, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Bht, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate.



Overall: It feels lovely to apply to my face, it's very cooling and glides over easily, using the 2 pumps as recommended and made my skin feel instantly hydrated.
I've only been using this product for 4 days and my skin has started to feel softer but I haven't noticed any other differences yet, but so far I'm very pleased at the way my skin feels.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the packaging on this looks so beautiful! I'm interested to see how you find this after using it for a few weeks - I haven't ever heard of a 'pre-serum' and am super interested to see if it lives up to its claims :)